Landscapers - Mycorrhizae
We have created a mycorrhizae product specific to the needs of Landscapers, our Landscape Inoculant.
● Boosts plant and tree health through a stronger root system.
● Improves quality of soil.
● Requires less fertilizer and water.
● Lowers maintenance costs.
● Increases tolerance to environmental stresses.
● Valuable transplants thrive with mycorrhizal inoculants.
● Protects roots from soil toxins, pathogens and disease.
● Creates a healthy environment, increasing the number of beneficial organisms.
● Contains most widely-used and high counts of Endo and Ecto fungi spores.
● An all-purpose product.
● Can be used on any type of plant - Endo or Ecto dependent
● Available in bulk for major projects or for native plant restoration projects.
● Requires only a teaspoon of the inoculant scattered in the planting hole, for most landscape tree and shrub plantings. Very large tree transplants may call for larger dosages.
● For maximum benefits, use only lower-analysis gradual release fertilizers, preferably organic.
● Fast-acting, high-analysis fertilizers may harm the mycorrhizal fungi.
● Avoid use of soil-drench or systemic fungicides.
● Optimal for watering-in mixed freeway plantings.
● Our Landscape Inoculant (LA) powder comes in 3-lb. jars that contain 500 doses (about a teaspoonful).
● For 1-gallon plants, use 1 dose in the planting hole. For 5-gallon plants, use 2 doses. For the largest plants, use up to 5 doses. There is no need to ever use more than 5 doses on any plant - the objective is simply to get the fungi established on a root, and they will then colonize the entire root system as well as neighboring plants.
● For seeded or turf areas, we recommend applying the spores as a drench after seeding or sodding, at a minimum rate of 1 lb. per 2000 sq. ft. Use this same rate for hydroseeding applications. Note that the exact dilution is not critical – just the area covered.