Nurseries - mycorrhizae
For mycorrhizae for nurseries we recommend both our Micronized Endomycorrhizal Inoculant (BEIM) and our MycoMinerals. BEIM can be used as a light drench on seedlings and MycoMinerals can be mixed with potting soil.
● Establishing mycorrhizae before transplanting creates a head start for plants and trees to thrive.
● Provides a stronger foundation for plants and trees to fight diseases and pathogens.
● Boosts plant and tree health through a stronger root system.
● Pre-inoculated transplants create higher customer satisfaction.
● Improves quality of soil once transplanted.
● Requires less fertilizer and water.
● Lowers maintenance costs.
● Many "hard-to-propagate" types become easy to grow.
● Apply BEIM as a light drench to seedlings.
● Mix MycoMinerals with potting soil (available in bulk orders).
● Our Micronized Endomycorrhizal Incoculant (BEIM) powder is water soluble and comes in 3-lb. jars that contain 500 doses (about a teaspoonful).
● Blend MycoMinerals into potting soil at a rate of 1 cup per cubic foot.